Hangsen has three international centres in Europe, USA and Asia. We possess ISO 9, HACCP certificate (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) and GMP certificate, guaranteeing the consistent and high standard quality. Hangsen also has built the first CNAS certified chemical lab, which can take third party samples and certify them with testing.
100+ R&D Engineers
Hangsen R&D team consists of 100+ professionals from different nationalities and backgrounds, with aims at meeting clients' needs and developing e-liquids that lead the market trend consistently.
Hangsen owns a self-built 200 square metres laboratory that stands at the front of the industry, and is fully qualified to conduct e-liquid and e-cigarette testings.
Up to now, Hangsen has obtained 290 patents, including 207 smoking article patents, 34 tobacco oil patents, 49 design patents, 7 utility patents and 9 European patents.
Full TPD/CLP Compliance
- 25 EU countries compliance TPD
- 9 global authoritative labs in collaboration for TPD tests
- 10 Quality Control Procedures, 5 Product Testing Procedures
- USP Grade Raw Materials Made in the U.S
Hangsen patented extraction manufacturing craftiness is a multi-step controlled method.
- Advantages of supercritical fluid extraction technique
- No heat-degradation
- No organic solvent residual
- Complete extraction with nature aroma
Every bottled Hangsen e-liquid has a sample stored for up to a minimum of 2 years that traces the source of all raw materials, including the time/date manufactured, the machine used, and ingredients which relate to a batch of nicotine, PG and VG, flavouring.
- Quality measuring starts with the raw material supplier
- Implementing and monitoring production systems at all levels assures quality
- Highly qualified employees to oversee manufacturing and QA
- All manufacturing equipment is process qualified, validated and documented